There are no downloads associated with this release.
- Converted to a Portable Assembly - Now, targets .NET Framework 4.5, Silverlight 5, Windows Store Apps and Windows Phone 8.
- Renamed "SQLinqResult" to "SQLinqSelectResult" and made it inherit the new "ISQLinqResult"
- Added "SQLinqInsert" object to facilitate a simple method of generating SQL INSERT statements from class object instances.
- Added "SQLinqUpdate" object to facilitate a simple method of generating SQL UPDATE statements from class object instances.
- Added "DynamicSQLinqInsert" object to facilitate a simple method of generating SQL INSERT statements from IDictionary<string,object> of field name / value pairs.
- Add "DynamicSQLinqUpdate" object to facilitate a simple method of generating SQL UPDATE statements.
- Add "SQLinqIf" object to allow for conditional execution of two queries depending on a condition clause.
- Fix bug where SQLinqColumn was being ignored when SQLinqSubQuery was used
- Fix with using [ and ] characters in SQLinqTableAttribute; they are now supported properly.
- Added support for use of Enum properties within SQLinq Where clauses
- Add "SQLinqCollection" object to be used for generating batches of scripts to be run together
- Added ability to use public Fields in WHERE and SELECT clauses (in addition to existing support for Properties)
- Added support for "DateTime.Now", "DateTime.UtcNow" within WHERE clauses
- Added support for "Guid.NewGuid()" within WHERE clauses
- Fixed bug with using a Property accessor to provide the value within a WHERE clause
- Fixed a couple bugs related to using different combinations of the "Distinct()", "Top()" and "Skip()" methods together on the SQLinq<> object
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.